Omelet Recipe, How To Make Wafer Omelet Recipe

Yummy dish created by me.One day I was late to make breakfast my kids went to the cabinet and removed the wafers from the tin.I was angry because it was the time to eat breakfast and not the junk food.But also I was upset because I shouted but there I got an idea I took the wafers and eggs and started and the end was too good not only my children but my hubby to enjoyed the breakfast and hope your family too will enjoy the breakfast when you try this wafer omlet recipe.

Preparation Time:5 minutes
Cooking Time:2 minute
Serves:1

showmerecipes

Ingredient:

  • Eggs
  • handful wafers
  • pinch red chilly powder
  • salt to taste
  • 1 tbsp oil



Step by Step Method:

1.In a pan add one tbsp oil let it become hot.



2.Take one egg and beat it nicely. 


3.Put handful of wafers in pan.


4.Now pour the beaten egg on the wafers.
\

5.Sprinkle red chilli pd and salt.


6.After three second flip the one side to other. 


7.Keep for one second and serve.


Notes:
1.Do not heat the oil more or the wafers will burn and beat the egg first and keep and pour the egg  immediately after adding wafers.
2.If anyone is having cholesterol problem then avoid the yolk and take two egg white and beat and follow the above same procedure.

Tags:
Indian Recipe (innovative recipe)

Author:
Mrs Smiley Sarabical.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pomfret Fish Curry Recipe, Pomfret Fish Curry Recipe Or 'Kujit' In East Indian Method.

Javla Vangi Recipe or Brinjal With Dried Baby Shrimps, Easy Javla Vangi Recipe.

Fugia Or Fugiyas Recipe, Easy East Indian (Mumbaikar) Style Fugias Recipe.